Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I will also be trilingual!

Greetings on my 21.5 birthday!

Lindsay and I got 5 new roommates yesterday afternoon... 5 French boys! They also speak little Spanish, so we all feel like we´re in the same boat. Lindsay and I have been practicing our French conversation knowledge with them. The boys are all around 15 years old and mostly just giggle whenever we say something to them. They´re only staying for 3 more days.

Also, when Lindsay and I first arrived at our host family´s house, our senora found a French-Spanish dictionary in the drawer. Lindsay have been using it to communicate with our family and to do our homework. It´s hysterical. Luckily, Lindsay found a bookstore yesterday and bought an English-Spanish dictionary to help us with our homework and conversations. I hope to continue talking with the French boys and using the French dictionary at some points because I´m learning my French all over again from high school. I´m realizing that French and Spanish are very similar.

Don´t be surprised if I come home speaking Span-gli-ch... also known as Spanish, English, and French!
Love and miss you all! xoxo

Love, the birthday girl hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment