Monday, May 30, 2011

Lunes!

Buenos dias! It's Lunes... a whole semana has gone by! Only dos semanas y cinco dias left! Wow!

This post is mainly for my lovely ladies at home who have made jewelry with me or like to make jewelry...

My friends and I found a bead shop close by the Plaza Mayor!! I made a bracelet Friday with my friends Lindsay y Amanda. The bead selection is small, but they have a lot of hand painted beads made in Spain, so I used some in the bracelet I made. I got to practice my Spanish with the bead lady, and she got to practice her English with us. She knows just a little bit more English than I know Spanish. She told us to come back this week Wednesday or Thursday to make more things and to practice. I'm going to! If I come back with a bracelet present for you all, don't be surprised!!

Off to Medical Spanish now... I hope to post again this afternoon. Miss you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment