Friday, June 10, 2011

Audios Salamanca!

I´m leaving Salamanca tomorrow and traveling to Sevilla. I´ve done so much in the past 3 weeks. It feels like I´ve been in Spain for months. Some of my favorite things have been... (not in any sort of order)

1. The Carrefour brand nutella that I put on my 3 pieces of toast every morning for breakfast. I liked it so much I bought a bug jar of it for home.

2. Learning Spanish with my professors Nacho y Jorge. They were very understanding and patient. I learned more from them in 15 days then I could have in 2 years in high school.

3. My senora!!! I love her to death. She´s very chill. She loves to talk to Lindsay and me. She cooks us big lunches and dinners and just wants us to be full and happy. I have to admit, I haven´t enjoyed all of her food, but I have tried most of it. Most of you know I´m a veryyy picky eater.

4. Siesta!!! I love naps. ¨5 min nap¨ turned into 1 hour nap everyday. I don´t know how I´m going to adjust without it working at MPDC. Can we have Rest Period actually be nap time please?

5. Gelato in the Plaza Mayor. I´m going to miss my ¨varrina vanilla por favor.¨

6. My senora!!! She irons my thongs. What more can I say...

7. Taking dance and cooking classes at Mester. I loved actively learning about the Spanish culture.

8. Buying different kinds of clothes here. Can´t wait for people to ask me, OMG where did you get that!? And I´ll respond, Spain.

9. Cafe con leches a Mester.

10. My senora´s fruit basket filled with fresh bananas, apples, kiwis, and yucky oranges (Lindsay likes those and my senora knows).


I don´t think I´ll have computer access next week in Sevilla because I´m not studying at a school. I´m doing day trips to here and there and volunteering. Until I get on a computer... caio

1 comment: