Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Naked-ness

I´ve noticed that it is alright in some places in Spain to be completely nude... 1-outside a dressing room infront of a mirror & 2-on the beaches in Barcelona.

1-
My friend Lauren and I were in H&M yesterday doing a bit of shopping. Lauren was trying on a few dresses, while I waited for her outside of the dressing room. Another girl, I assumed was Spanish, decided not to wait for a dressing room, but instead got ass naked infront of the mirror in front of a line of people waiting for the dressing rooms. Some of the people waiting were an abuela (g-ma) and a young girl, probably 8 years old. Everyone was a bit appauled, but apparently, the naked girl didn´t care too much. Saw her tetas and everything...

2-
This past Sunday, Lindsay, Lauren R, and I went to the beach in Barcelona. While we were laying out catching some rays, it was still relatively early in the morning, so not too many people were on the beach. Those people who were on the beach were fully clothed. For lunch we met up with Lindsay´s 2 friends from home, then after lunch the 5 of us walked down the beach back to the hotel. On the way back, we past several people butt naked. I mean nothing on their bodies, not even bottoms. This was not a topless, but naked beach. Most of the people enjoying the hot sun were old men... It was quite a sight. We all tried not to look, but it´s hard not too when you´ve never seen anything like that.

Spain won´t be seeing my goods any time... I´m interested to see what the beaches near Seville will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment