Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hola

Greetings from Seville, the hotest place on earth. Today, it was about 100 degrees. I currently have a nice heat rash spreading up both of my ankles. It´s very exciting. Tomorrow it will be 97 degrees. WOHOO! Cooler than it was today at least. I can´t wait to come home to cooler weather. Never thought I would say that...

I´m actually very excited to come home. I can´t wait to eat the stuff I want to eat. I miss Symphony Sushi Snow Mountain Maki, PF Chang´s dumplings, Regina´s, huge breakfast sandwhiches... the list goes on and on. What should I make my first meal be when I get back Friday night? Darren said he´s taking me out!

I also miss driving, Dunkins, getting 8 hours of sleep at night, watching tv, and my friends and family.

Sorry this blog isn´t so exciting, besides the heat rash. I´m very tired. Tomorrow we have another busy morning. We have a lecture in the morning, then we´re volunteering with the University of Seville. After lunch and nappy tomorrow, we have a free afternoon. I´ve been looking for a bathing suit for myself. I hope I find one!

Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment